Corporate Relations Manager
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Collaborate in the conception and implementation of business development and outreach strategies to unearth strategic partnerships, develop our corporate supporters portfolio and improve internal processes, including the development of pitches and partnership/project proposals and the negotiation of final agreements.
- Work as a Key Account Manager and be the internal point of contact for our corporate contact base.
- Be responsible for project management with our corporate project
- Work together with our Senior Corporate Relations Manager in increasing the visibility of our corporate partnership opportunities. Liaise with our communications and partnership team to develop sales material and targeted pitch decks and support the team in organizing networking events.
Your set of skills:
- You have at least one year of full-time professional work experience, ideally in the NGO sector in the field of corporate relations, or in areas of corporate social
- You ideally have a corporate network that you can leverage to generate new funding opportunities. You have a clear vision how to develop Kiron’s corporate
- You have first experiences in sales and/or external communications and can provide a track record of customer relationship management with high satisfaction
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken (C1 according to CEFRL) and you possess great negotiation and presentation
- You have a sense for visual design and strong PPT
- You are familiar with CRM systems.
- You have a strong passion for our cause and you are motivated to work hard to reach your goals.
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup with several stakeholders (refugees, corporations, NGOs, higher education and public sector institutions).
- A competitive salary within the social sector
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “CR2 + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file until the 22nd of May to
Camila Sarmanho firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunities employer, Kiron strongly encourages people with a refugee background and women to apply. The position is suitable for people living with a disability. In case of two equally qualified candidates, preference will be given to the candidate living with disability.