Student Assistant in Research
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Support our research & data team on several projects.
- Assist with secondary research, survey implementation, and questionnaire development.
- Use R to prepare results from standard descriptive statistics and other statistical analysis.
- Get an insight into the use of R on the backend.
- Be involved in different research related projects and support other departments in this field.
Your set of skills:
- You are a student and officially enrolled at an university.
- You have computing and programming skills in R (e.g., you are able to run t-tests or ANOVAs).
- You first experience designing questionnaires and implementing them in survey platforms (e.g., Limesurvey).
- You are fluent in English.
- You are familiar with MS Office and Google Apps.
- 13 to 20 hrs/week, flexible working hours.
- An insight into the research department of a non-profit edTech organisation and the opportunity to contribute to its development with your initiative.
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing organisation and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team.
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “SHK research + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file until the 04.03.2018 to
As an equal opportunities employer, Kiron strongly encourages people with a refugee background and women to apply. The position is suitable for people living with a disability. In case of two equally qualified candidates, preference will be given to the candidate living with disability.
The job does not fit your profile? But you want to join our team?
Kiron is currently recruiting for different paid positions, and many volunteering/ internship opportunities. More at www(dot)kiron(dot)ngo.