Our name is our mission: Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute is bringing together global thought leaders from academia, public policy, business and civil society to debate and develop practice-based policy advice.
The Fundraising Manager ensures fundraising activity of the DOC Research Institute, and works under supervision of the CEO for the development and implementation of the fundraising strategy of the organization. The FM is responsible for the sales of the DOC Research Institute products, including different types of research reports, access to the e-library, sponsorship.
- Develops the database of potential donors
- Assists Event director in organizing fundraising events
- Develops and monitors budgets, expense reports and other financial data for marketing and fundraising activities
- Attracts new members of DOC Research Institute and encourages standard members to acquire premium membership
- Develops and promotes the DOC's membership programme
- Assists the marketing team in developing and organizing of the DOC’s Marketing strategy that maximizes sales of DOC’s products and minimizes costs of performing marketing activities;
- Develops relationships with potential and existing clients and sponsors, encouraging long-term financial partnerships
- Contributes to the development of DOC’s partnership with business organizations
- Develops the tactics, price lists and performs sales of DOC’s research, consulting projects, events and other products, ensuring stable growth of the DOC’s income from different sources
- Contributes to the organization of DOC’s events by attracting sponsors and fee paying participants
- Sets up the database of the fee-paying participants of DOC's events
- Other fundraising tasks may be assigned by CEO
- Manages fundraising activity within DoC
- Prepares plans, KPIs and reports on fundraising activities for DoC
- Develops and monitors fundraising budgets, expense reports and other financial data for fundraising activities
What we offer
- A modern office space in the historical center of Berlin
- International work environment
- The opportunity to take part in building the next big Think Tank
- An attractive salary
Please send your application and CV in English to email@example.com.
Please indicate your earliest availability and salary expectations. Closing date is 28 February 2017.